Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My A5 has a feature on the satnav where it tells me whenever I'm in the vicinity of every bloody restaurant, petrol station, hospital and doctor's surgery and its getting on my last nerve. It beeps everytime I pass one of these places and for the love of God I cannot find a way to switch it off!!!!! Its constant and driving me round the bend. Someone please help!!!!!!!!! 馃槱

Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
My A5 has a feature on the satnav where it tells me whenever I'm in the vicinity of every bloody restaurant, petrol station, hospital and doctor's surgery and its getting on my last nerve. It beeps everytime I pass one of these places and for the love of God I cannot find a way to switch it off!!!!! Its constant and driving me round the bend. Someone please help!!!!!!!!! 馃槱
You need to turn on/off the sound notification within the MMI. I seem to recall if you go into the map settings, it is in there as a 'play tone when near POI' and then you select the ones you want the sound off.

hope this helps!

~Alex

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much Alex!!! This has really helped and its now turned that annoying ping off! Really appreciate the help 馃憣

Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
No problem, this is what the forums are about 馃憣馃徎

~Alex

Premium Member
Alex as ever you are a genius!!!!

Reactions: Alex1990
1 - 5 of 5 Posts