Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I’m looking for this part, it covers the end of the sill in the wheel arch on my A5 2014 but I need one for the near side. I’ve tried searching for ‘side skirt end cap’ or ‘sill end cover’ but can’t seem to find one. Can someone direct me to where I can find one or what it’s proper name is? Many thanks.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.