Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.
New member, looking for some info that I can't find online.
Looking at buying a 2014 Audi A5 2.0 tdi quattro black edition sportback with start/stop. 175bhp.
The car is an Automatic.
My question is what type of gearbox does this car have. I've read that the s tronic is a far better box to the multitronic, so just trying to figure out whats in it before I go to view it.
Any help would be grately appreciated.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for the reply, but I've not looked at car yet, trying to find out what box it is before travelling to take a look. Was hopeing someone might know if there was a certain box fitted to that model or was there an option.
Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fred44nl thanks for the reply, so if it is a stronic will it have paddle shift too, also is the stronic box the better one to have.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeh have read they need well maintained, so I'm hopeing it will be on the service book as it has a fsh, if not paddles, can you manually change the gears by pressing gear lever forward and back.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 last question I forgot, if the car is missing it's box service, 38k I think it is, should I walk away or would it be ok to get it gone if I buy it. The car has done 60 000miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts