Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have searched (honest, Mods!) but can't find this info. It's pissing down with rain here righ now so I can't be arsed going out to the car for a hunt around - can anyone tell me where to locate the paint code sticker?

(Or, if anyone happens to know the code for Meteor Grey, that would be even better.....!)

thanks all!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
There's a sticker located in your boot next to the spare tire. You'll see a bunch of numbers on the sticker, but the paint code will be the 4-digit number that begins with an 'L'.

Also, you could always just call an Audi dealership Parts department and provide them with your VIN. They'd be able to pull up the paint code for you.

BTW, thanks for making an effort to search first. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
I went in to Bham Audi gave them my Reg. came back with touch up colour no probs.:D

·
Registered
479 Posts
There will be a sticker on the inside front cover of your service handbook that will have it on. If the sticker isn't there, it will be loose inside the wallet with all the manuals.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the assistance. I duly located said sticker on spare wheel well and found the paint code. For future reference, Meteor Grey paint code is LZ7H (for the benefit of anyone who may search for this in the future! ;))

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
(PS - I didn't really search first - just said I did......;))
:eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT?!?! Hmmm, I think a permanent ban is in order. That'll teach you to follow the rules. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts