Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope everyone's day is going well. I just drove my Audi A5 on about a 500-mile trip. Drove to a city about 2 hours away and back. I got back and went to put stuff away and then got back in to go get food. I put my foot on the brake and press the start button and... nothing. The headlines turn on, the dash and MMI are black, the cup holders light up, the Audi beams on the door light up, and the lights above are on. The parking assist button is flashing however, the car doesn't start. I have done a lot of googling and searching through manuals but I cannot for the life of me find any information that is helpful. The dealer opens tomorrow so I will be calling them. The car is less than 2 months old and has less than 2.5k miles. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you,

New Audi Owner.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hi,
suggest you ring audi assist right now and get them to come out as the car is dead. Dont waste your time ringing the dealer and then booking it in etc. Audi assist will come out check the car and if they cant fix it they will arrange the car to go in to the dealer and a courtesy car asap

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called Audi Roadside. They set up a tow for Monday morning. They said Audi Assist won't help unless I am more than 100 miles away from an Audi dealership. Plus I don't have a number for Audi Assist.

If you believe that they can have someone come out and check the car. Please provide me a phone number as I have none for Audi Assist only Audi Roadside.

Thank you for your response, I truly appreciate it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
suggest you ring audi assist right now and get them to come out as the car is dead. Dont waste your time ringing the dealer and then booking it in etc. Audi assist will come out check the car and if they cant fix it they will arrange the car to go in to the dealer and a courtesy car asap
I called Audi Roadside. They set up a tow for Monday morning. They said Audi Assist won't help unless I am more than 100 miles away from an Audi dealership. Plus I don't have a number for Audi Assist.

If you believe that they can have someone come out and check the car. Please provide me a phone number as I have none for Audi Assist only Audi Roadside.

Thank you for your response, I truly appreciate it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts