Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after years of staying loyal to Benz I have finally flipped and after my first week owning a S5 B9 Sportback, I couldn’t have made a better decision. The power delivery, sound and ratio is just superb!!
I’m also new to the world of forums so apologies if there is a specific posts for welcomes etc.

look forward to interacting with you guys and learning everything Audi

67882227-10E5-4490-ADCB-D793DBF03B82.jpeg
4A48FE5D-611A-4793-89E4-C3C542BA6F97.jpeg

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
786 Posts
Welcome to the forums, lots of good information here! 👍🏻
~Alex

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys, really appreciate it. It is something special i must admit.

The power balance is brilliant and the driving modes do have their own characteristics. I'm not sold on the whistle it makes when flooring it though... lol

Thinking to get the grill changed to the honeycomb one but still enquiring with mod places to see what's the best route.

the vehicle came pretty high spec but i cant seem to work the kick boot function which I had on my merc and always used... it says i have the active key but not sure how i find out if i have the kick boot release.

If anyone knows please do let me know.

many Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,075 Posts
Good question mate sorry no idea but the car looks stunning!!!

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
786 Posts
Thank you guys, really appreciate it. It is something special i must admit.

The power balance is brilliant and the driving modes do have their own characteristics. I'm not sold on the whistle it makes when flooring it though... lol

Thinking to get the grill changed to the honeycomb one but still enquiring with mod places to see what's the best route.

the vehicle came pretty high spec but i cant seem to work the kick boot function which I had on my merc and always used... it says i have the active key but not sure how i find out if i have the kick boot release.

If anyone knows please do let me know.

many Thanks
Underneath the bottom of your boot is an actual cut out that’s a pretty large hole to be honest, and that’s where the sensor is to activate the open feature.

if you physically can’t see the large cut out underneath then you don’t have it.

~Alex

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you have comfort access - so you can open the doors with the keys in your pocket - and have a notch on the door handles to lock the car then you will have the boot function.

It might be disabled through the MMI - as i am sure there is an option to disable convenience open under the car settings.

I find it hit and miss personally - same as my BMW - most of the time it doesnt work first time - but always opens when i wash my car!!

Car looks great too! I quite like the look of the rotors with red calipers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you have comfort access - so you can open the doors with the keys in your pocket - and have a notch on the door handles to lock the car then you will have the boot function.

It might be disabled through the MMI - as i am sure there is an option to disable convenience open under the car settings.

I find it hit and miss personally - same as my BMW - most of the time it doesn't work first time - but always opens when i wash my car!!

Car looks great too! I quite like the look of the rotors with red calipers!
hey thanks for the info, yes I do have the keyless functions like locking and unlocking although I do find its not as responsive as the Mercs...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts