Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would I be the first Latino here?? I'm in the Dominican Republic, and will almost definitely be putting an order in for a 3.0 TDI very soon...

The dealer will be loaning one for 2-3 days, and I will be happy to report back answers to questions you might not be able to find in the already rich information database for this fantastic car.

Looking forward to many stories and pictures. Cheers!

G

·
Would I be the first Latino here?? I'm in the Dominican Republic, and will almost definitely be putting an order in for a 3.0 TDI very soon...

The dealer will be loaning one for 2-3 days, and I will be happy to report back answers to questions you might not be able to find in the already rich information database for this fantastic car.

Looking forward to many stories and pictures. Cheers!
Welcome.

I'll be flying over you soon heading for Peru, Argentina and Brazil on a little month out :cool:

Any advice would be welcomed if you know these country's ;)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never been to any of those, actually...

If you're going to Sao Paulo, though, I'll be happy to chime in after coming back from the Brazilian GP :D

G

·
Never been to any of those, actually...

If you're going to Sao Paulo, though, I'll be happy to chime in after coming back from the Brazilian GP :D
Nope just Rio in Bazil im afraid.

Lets hope our boy Hamilton brings home the bacon at the GP :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.