Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We currently have a Z4 3.0 and due to a change in circumstance (work) I will now have to use my car for work.

We are interested in a A5 3.0TDi Quattro and I am intrested in the range that is acheivable???

I currently get 250 - 300 (around a weeks worth of fuel). How much are you guys (and gals) getting from a tank?

Oh and by the way I think the A5 is one of the best looking cars on the road!

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

We currently have a Z4 3.0 and due to a change in circumstance (work) I will now have to use my car for work.

We are interested in a A5 3.0TDi Quattro and I am intrested in the range that is acheivable???

I currently get 250 - 300 (around a weeks worth of fuel). How much are you guys (and gals) getting from a tank?

Oh and by the way I think the A5 is one of the best looking cars on the road!

Thanks,

Paul
I to had a Z4 smg 3.0 before a Discovery3 Se auto, what a great car the Z4 is.:) I have now done about 1100 miles and it works out at about 400 or just over per fill and about £50 - £55 to fill it. The main of my driving is on A and B roads. You won`t be dissapointed if you buy one especially the torque :D :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sonic,

How strange is that our Z4 is a 3.0 SMG - there aren't many in the country!

400 between fills is what I was looking for that means around a £2k a year saving over my current Super Unleaded bills....

Now if I can just persuade the wife....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sonic,

How strange is that our Z4 is a 3.0 SMG - there aren't many in the country!

400 between fills is what I was looking for that means around a £2k a year saving over my current Super Unleaded bills....

Now if I can just persuade the wife....

The SMG box is a fantastic gearbox that is the only thing i wish the A5 had.
What colour and age is your Z4 out of interest?

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's a Tornado Blue 04 with all of the toy's....
Close decision between a Z4M coupe for me (interlagos blue, black nappa interior & all the options) - had chance to buy 2 months old one for £10K off list price - still pleased I went for the A5 though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.