Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Just got into my very first Audi, actually very first German car. Picked up a 2008 S-line Audi A5 quattro with the wonderful 3.2l motor. I am absolutely loving the ride, it came with muffler deletes which I thought I would absolutely dread but holy hell is it fun to drive.

This is my first AWD car as well and I am still learning the qwerks of that.

I did have a few questions that hopefully someone can help me with, I think it already has an old school ipod connector in the glove box do you know if I can take an old school connector adapter to a current iphone adapter if it will work? I am REALLY missing listening to my apple music on my commute when I take the Audi out.
Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Vehicle

Also what is the button next to my speakers on the door? I did not see it in the manual and I am very curious. (See pictures below).
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Just got into my very first Audi, actually very first German car. Picked up a 2008 S-line Audi A5 quattro with the wonderful 3.2l motor. I am absolutely loving the ride, it came with muffler deletes which I thought I would absolutely dread but holy hell is it fun to drive.

This is my first AWD car as well and I am still learning the qwerks of that.

I did have a few questions that hopefully someone can help me with, I think it already has an old school ipod connector in the glove box do you know if I can take an old school connector adapter to a current iphone adapter if it will work? I am REALLY missing listening to my apple music on my commute when I take the Audi out. View attachment 181717

Also what is the button next to my speakers on the door? I did not see it in the manual and I am very curious. (See pictures below).
View attachment 181718
View attachment 181719
you're ride doesn't come with bluetooth streaming?

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Smitty mate Bluetooth was not around back in 2008 (I think)......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Wunzy,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations! A lot of very helpful and knowledgeable people.

The button near the speakers on your door card are a blind side assist indicator:

Regarding missing your music, I would really recommend to install an apple car play unit, you'll love it! There's a long thread about it somewhere around here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts