Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered an A5 in Canada with the S-line package. It appears from what I have been reading and pictures posted that the seats are a combined cloth/leather design. Wonder if thay still offer heated seats ??

·
Registered
483 Posts
Just ordered an A5 in Canada with the S-line package. It appears from what I have been reading and pictures posted that the seats are a combined cloth/leather design. Wonder if thay still offer heated seats ??
in the Audi USA A5/S5 brochure (http://www.audiusa.com/etc/medialib...my08/a5my08/pdfs.Par.0002.File.pdf)....heated seats is optional in one table on p.32, and standard on another table on p.33 ... so hard to tell... i would guess they should make it standard considering they are pricing the cars at such a premium over US pricing....

btw, did they give you an expected arrival date? I am exploring using broker/importer... can't justify paying >10 more if i am getting the S5.... i mean... 10K will more than buy me all the fuel to offset the S5's thirst over the A5....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Date I have been given is April 08 - thats the best the dealer can tell me but I still have no pricing - by what they tell me the A5 will be priced at approx $10k less than the S5, but could be as low as $15k less.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Date I have been given is April 08 - thats the best the dealer can tell me but I still have no pricing - by what they tell me the A5 will be priced at approx $10k less than the S5, but could be as low as $15k less.
Thanks Frank, is the $10K-$15K lower with or without the S-line?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts