Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Can anyone please help. I'm looking to improve my headlights by replacing my current unimpressive halogen bulbs with "xenon match" bulbs- the problem I'm having is that I'm getting contradicting info regarding which bulb size i need (some say main beam and dipped beam are both H7, while others say dipped beam is H7 while main beam is H15. I would also like to know what the DRL bulb size is - I suspect it's a 501 W5W but I'm not sure) I don't really want to take my headlights out to check bulb sizes as i would then have to wait for delivery of new ones before replacing the unit in the car. The car is a 2015 A5 2.0TDI ultra se. Thanks in advance for any help, I know theres a lot of knowledgeable an helpful people on this site.

Cheers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ANYBODY? I don't want to have to remove the headlight unit just to check what size and have to put it back before ordering new bulbs only to have to remove the unit again to fit the new bulbs when they arrive. When I mentioned DRL lights I mean the sidelight bulbs which stay on not LED DRL as I dont have those. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts