Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....in advance ! :D

Well, its a 3 day festival over here now, so nothing wrong with spreading the good wishes early ! :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
right back at you Aiden, i reckon you should get snappy happy and post some photos of your festives!

Jen xx

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh, I vote you should have to put some pics up. :D
Feck that, you should be voting for pics of Jen, Nicola, Wismie etc :D

Lets pick on the girls :p

Think its time we had a Post a Picture of Yourself thread on here :)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
age before beauty kind sir ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Happy Paddy's Day to ALL!!!!!

Think of us in the UK at work - I'd give my left arm to be in Dublin on Monday.

I was out there for the last 3 years - a great crack! - living in Malahide, Co Dublin!!!

enjoy!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
age before beauty kind sir ;)
I think the lads would prefer the beauty first ;)

Happy Paddy's Day to ALL!!!!!

Think of us in the UK at work - I'd give my left arm to be in Dublin on Monday.

I was out there for the last 3 years - a great crack! - living in Malahide, Co Dublin!!!

enjoy!!
Yep, we have tomorrow off at least :D

Malahide is a nice part of Dublin ;)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Andrew what is a car bomb??? i know its a drink what was is it???

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
:( sorry Chaswick i am still him in jim jams.... hopefully get signed back today thou so back tomorrow and i wont be on here - that a good thing or a bad thing you guys and dolls decide :(

·
Registered
685 Posts
Irish Car Bomb (maybe an American drink?)

First pour chilled 1/2 pint of Guinness into beer mug, let it settle, then take a shot filled with 1/2 oz. of Irish whiskey on the bottom, topped with a 1/2 oz. of Irish cream on top. Finally drop shot in mug, and chug.

We were using Jameson for the Whiskey and Bailey's for the Irish Cream. For the record, I do not recommend too many of these.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sure and begorrah, it was a wonderful time.

Out here in beautiful downtown Tonto Verde Arizona we celebrated the wearing of the green, also. Our favorite pub, called the Pub--honest, served up corned beef and cabbage. The Guinness and the Jameson flowed freely. Some drank Budweiser beer dyed green. Argggh! I haven't tried an Irish Car Bomb yet, but will it be OK if I tried it tomorrow? Will I be breaking any Irish rules? It is Lent you know.

The A5 stayed in the garage. Our police force doesn't have many Irish lads manning it. St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday, following Thanksgiving--a holiday that lets you eat and drink all you want and you don't have to buy anyone a present.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Out here in beautiful downtown Tonto Verde Arizona we celebrated the wearing of the green, also. Our favorite pub, called the Pub--honest, served up corned beef and cabbage. The Guinness and the Jameson flowed freely. Some drank Budweiser beer dyed green. Argggh! I haven't tried an Irish Car Bomb yet, but will it be OK if I tried it tomorrow? Will I be breaking any Irish rules? It is Lent you know.

The A5 stayed in the garage. Our police force doesn't have many Irish lads manning it. St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday, following Thanksgiving--a holiday that lets you eat and drink all you want and you don't have to buy anyone a present.
Drink away, I think Lent is errr, well, its almost over anyway :p :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Time to dust this off again - Happy St. Patricks Day to you all :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.