Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh, ok....actually a good thing. Now I know what it looks like Black and Silver.

It has a carbon wrap or something, but doesn't go with anything and it has a wired color to it. Plan is to have it painted when I get the rest of the car painted from the Tornado.

V/r
Dan

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Dan you can check your email I found all the part numbers, schematics and installation instructions for the RS5 spoiler.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
From my Capristo install. I actually ended up buying two 300 cell metallic HFC with each Catalytic good for up to 500hp per bank and our S5 requires 2 as we have true duals. Which means I'm safe up to 1000HP. The HFC are Vibrant GESI Ho-series Catalytic Converter (7525). I will purchase the AWE Resonated downpipes and replace the resonators in the AWE downpipes with the HFC. Since I already have JHM test pipes that I have yet to install. The purpose of this is to move my Cats down further away from my engine bay to reduce heat and with higher flowing cats that's more power freed up. Also another benefit will be an even louder exhaust note with a 2.5" exhaust all the way back from the headers.

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
I have here JHM V2 test/race pipes, GESI 7525 300 cell metallic HFC (AMS Performance Go-To HFC), Eurocode chassis brace. Also, a 6-rib pulley that I got for the AMD TVS1900 supercharger that I plan on buying very soon. I will buy JHM lightweight crank and alternator 6-rib kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
So here I had a choice about what i wanna go after first because of funds constraints whether it be exterior facelift or performance with a roots supercharger (TVS1740). I went with the exterior ;-)
So just to change the lights for my b8 s5 2011 cabrio i will need to change Lights, Hood and Bumper??? I don't mind just changing the hood and lights but if i have to change the bumper as well then i would rather fit RS5 bumper

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
You'll need the bumper, hood and lights for the exterior and some smaller pieces. Moreover, if you could get a competition plus front bumper you'll get to keep your fogs with the RS5 aggressiveness and best of all it's OEM.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
So got JHM lightweight flywheel, 3R clutch and Pressure plate in the mail. I am just gonna put this out there "You gotta find Jae Barrington on FB and tell him you need a modified slave" as eventually you'll blow your master slave cylinder". Hence, he'll get you a slave with a 1/4” longer slave rod (Must have with JHM Kit).

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Received my RS Nav 8.8" unit with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. I gotta say that I'm impressed with the quality of the hardware. I haven't installed it yet but will post my thoughts and possibly installation instruction videos on YouTube with a brief review on the unit.

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
Steady high speed on the upgrade front, I like it :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Steady high speed on the upgrade front, I like it <a href="http://www.a5oc.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" >:)</a>
Thanks. I have a whole lot more coming. I am also trying to make this a track beast. I have more things coming my way already ordered as I just spent almost $6k on this Black Friday.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
This is my car as it stands with the Caractere front bumper installed. However, I got my oem Audi Competition Plus front bumper painted recently. I will install it after I pull off my front end for the AMD TVS1900 Supercharger Kit installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
Easily the sexiest front for the facelift B8 IMO! You'll probably have no hassle getting rid of this if you plan on selling it. The fog light inserts are missing in the standalone photos but presumably included somewhere?

(not looking to buy as I'm done with my car, a B8 as well so won't fit)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Easily the sexiest front for the facelift B8 IMO! You'll probably have no hassle getting rid of this if you plan on selling it. The fog light inserts are missing in the standalone photos but presumably included somewhere?

(not looking to buy as I'm done with my car, a B8 as well so won't fit)
The stand alone photos is the Competition Plus bumper i have all the pieces for it but that's after I suoercharge my ride. The Caractere front bumper on my car now I don't plan on getting rid of it at the moment as I still like it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hi,great information on all the upgrades to your car, great work,have you taken it to a drag track yet
Not yet. I plan on doing a before and after dyno for the Supercharger but will only do a 1/4 mile run after.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Bought a longer slave cylinder as with the JHM transmission pieces that I bought it's known that the clutch will bottom out and cause the master slave cylinder to fail. Hence, a modified longer slave solves this issue. Thanks to Trever who gave me the heads up. The other white piece will make carbon cleaning with walnut blast a breeze to clean up and retain shells.

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)

Attachments

41 - 60 of 92 Posts