Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go..... :D

Sorry for crap pics taken with my Blackberry, very nice finish, I am delighted with them:D

These are the only ones in existence, I had them made at http://www.autostyle.co.uk They cost me £72 inc next day delivery, in my opinion a bargain, they are actually much better quality than OEM and the heel pad can be replaced each year for a cost of £5 :D

Cheers

Jason

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Jason,

Those are just great! I'll speak to you... or possibly your supplier too on Sat.

Only one problem...

...You NEED to get those Sportec pedals to compliment the look:

:cool:

...Warning: This forum can seriously damage your wallet. :eek:

:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jason,

Those are just great! I'll speak to you... or possibly your supplier too on Sat.

Only one problem...

...You NEED to get those Sportec pedals to compliment the look:

:cool:

...Warning: This forum can seriously damage your wallet. :eek:

:D
Nah.... I am looking into getting some RS4 ones fitted, I prefer the OEM look ;)

On a serious note, I will look the forum rules for Group Buys, if enough are intersted there must be a discount to be had, admitedly I will be the loser as I was the first and paid full price but thats not a worry:D Maybe I will get a discount on a back up set or a different colour combination, I would like to see a set with a lighter edging or binding, maybe even for you 'Magma' guys some edged in red:eek:

Maybe we should be smart and get some interest posted here for the GB??

Jason

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Well that's:

Ianhp1
Ess5ive
Enigma
Robb

...So far... and that's after just a few hours!

I would expect you could forecast 10 sets for these guys to get a discounted rate and blag a free second set for yourself for the introductions... or at least second driver's mat.

Go for it!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
do the RS4 pedals fit A5/S5?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Right Update

I hope I am not breaking any Group Buy rules but here goes...

Anton from Autostyle is talking to Ed today with a view to being there on Saturday morning.

He as immediately confirmed that if anyone orders via the website today (you now can) and state the delivery address as APS he will knock £7 delivery off adn bring them on Saturday morning to APS If there are likely to be 15-20 sets ordered he might be able to knock a further £10 off for a group buy, not quite sure how this will work just now, he will be able to get some ready for Saturday and assuming he is there will bring more samples of colours and trim and take orders on Saturday, those not coming on Saturday that are interested in these better post their interest, I better get a thread going in the appropriate place in the forum:eek:

I think thats everything, sorry if I am breaking any rules, this is happening quite quickly and there is an opportunity to get some made and available for Saturday, they are made to order to your spec and requirements they are not a stock item...

At the very least, I hope it goes without saying, I am nothing to do with Autostyle I am simply a previous customer...

Jason

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
So how much are a set of those mats going to set me back, i'm beginning to hate ;) this forum, its killing my wallet lol. :D

EDIT:- Sorry ignore what I just asked - seen the price in your post.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Jason,

Can you give me your spec for the mats?

Also... the S5 graphic isn't available (orm wasn't) on the web site when ordering. What should we do here? Do they know about this? Will they add it? Are we to supply a graphic? Do you have the graphic you used?

Sooo many questions!

Ian.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jason,

Can you give me your spec for the mats?

Also... the S5 graphic isn't available (orm wasn't) on the web site when ordering. What should we do here? Do they know about this? Will they add it? Are we to supply a graphic? Do you have the graphic you used?

Sooo many questions!

Ian.
Their website is being altered right now so you can spec the S5 logo, I have now posted in the For Sale/Group Buy section in that I state that mine are Antracite with Antracite binding for that oem look...

Jason

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Thanks... the site is already updated!! :cool:

Interesting... The mats seem to match your carpets... however, my carpets are black... Yours?

...am about to order

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The antracite is not as 'grey' as it is on their configerator, mind you, you have got me thinking I will have to pop down and have a look:eek:

Jason

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hi Ian, I've just manged to order (with S5 logo) and am just about to press the 'confirm' button. Couldn't find anthracite binding tho' - have gone with anth mats and black binding - 55, how did you get matching mats/binding? Guess you requested it on the phone?

I've used Autostyle mats in all my cars over the years and they are truly excellent (although I too was a bit surprised there was not choice of quality - seem to remember that they used to offer about three different grades). At this price, pretty certain that these are the premium quality though (as the pictures suggest).

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
...Just rolled the car out into the daylight... the OEM mats are dark grey (Anthracite) I have just ordered Anthracite with Black binding... And added my name to the list on the Group buy thread!

Ess5... How come you're not going for the dark red binding to go with the magma? ...also, are you going to order extra wording for yours. (eg: 4.2 V8 FSI Competition Sport Quattro GMBH Rallye Special) ?? :p

:)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
No love for the U.S. folks (e.g. LHD option)? Any alternatives?
'
The web site also provides for LHD cars and international shipping.

Don't forget to go to the group buys page and add your name to the list once you have ordered.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No love for the U.S. folks (e.g. LHD option)? Any alternatives?
There is a LHD option listed on the site but they need a set to take a pattern from, we can be working on this for our US/Euro buddies;)

Jason

1 - 20 of 38 Posts