Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been speaking with my garage about having these fitted.

They are worried that fitment may have an effect on some of the cars sensors, ABS etc. Possibly causing errors.

Has anyone experienced any such problems?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
You will have no issues. I have run mine almost two years and MANY others run them. Have not heard of one issue.

·
Registered
131 Posts
No problems for me and I'm on the lower sport springs and I have Dynamic mode options. Fronts are a little tough to install but the rear install in 5 minutes.
Good luck.
Mario

·
Registered
34 Posts
No probs for me BUT after the install there's this irritating knocking sound from the rear - a dealer said it's not the suspensions but maybe coming from the seats..i still cant figure where the f***ing noise is coming from..

·
Registered
97 Posts
No probs for me BUT after the install there's this irritating knocking sound from the rear - a dealer said it's not the suspensions but maybe coming from the seats..i still cant figure where the f***ing noise is coming from..
you still have that guy tied up in your trunk?

·
Registered
34 Posts
you still have that guy tied up in your trunk?
i just kicked him out from the trunk...and the knocking/rattling sound is still there..maybe he's planted some evil spirits or voodoo shit there haha...this experiene is seriously cheapen-ing the car :wall:

·
Registered
161 Posts
hey guys i just ordered my H%R sports srpings..

i drive a 2010 audi a5 2.0T with 20inch giovani concaved rims. do you think i will have rubbing issues? the site sayin i will expect a drop of around 1.35' front and 1.25' back. I just dont know if i have that much space to drop.. ?

thanks for all the inputs!

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey guys i just ordered my H%R sports srpings..

i drive a 2010 audi a5 2.0T with 20inch giovani concaved rims. do you think i will have rubbing issues? the site sayin i will expect a drop of around 1.35' front and 1.25' back. I just dont know if i have that much space to drop.. ?

thanks for all the inputs!
Please post a picture when you have installed it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
i just kicked him out from the trunk...and the knocking/rattling sound is still there..maybe he's planted some evil spirits or voodoo shit there haha...this experiene is seriously cheapen-ing the car :wall:
Finally solved the mystery!! My mechanic found the problem came from the torsion bar bushing that needed some grease.. No more irritating rattle and knocks now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
springs arrived along with my CF roof spoiler. will install them some time this week. pic comin soon...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts