Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
As some of you will remember, I've been looking for a while for a completely invisible bluetooth phone solution as I didn't specify it on the options list when new!

There is a reputable company in Surrey which will install the Parott MultiCAN product in your A5/S5 that will allow you to use the OEM steering wheel buttons to make/receive/drop calls, turn up the volume and speak voice commands to the phone. This will also work for cars with B&O installed. They already have experience of fitting it to the A5/S5.

There is more information available on parrot.com

I have insisted for a while that I wanted an 'invisible' install (only the microphone is recommended to be visible) and they have agreed that this can be achieved.

The price for a single install is £475 but with just 2 more people, this will be reduced.

If you're interested or have questions, please PM me or reply here so I can get an idea of numbers and negotiate the price further. If you're interest is dependant on obtaining a specific price, let me know also.

I have no affiliation with this company, I just want to get a good deal on something I will probably buy anyway! :)

Chris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts