Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
pics of the new ride

Well after ordering the car in early October, I finally collected it on Monday. I got Phantom Black with the stainless steel inlays and the pearl silver interior. Also added the Nav, tech pack, and the b and o system. As for the interior and exterior combo, it can out really nice. I was worried at how it would clash but i feel like it gives a classy look. I changed out all the interior lights to led wich really brings out the colour clash in the interior. So far this week i have changed out the fog lights to the hoen and the have added the clear mask. All the buttons are a bit hard to use in the beginning but i am sure as time passes it will be all ok. I will post pics this weekend after i get a couple of coats of zaino on it. As for the price: Paid sticker, extended platinum warranty $1900, wheel, windshield and tire rapair $599 (got $100 knocked off), audi care $650. What i got free was a tint job, license plate combo (the one that says audi sport) with the key chain and valve caps oh and a free S5 black hat.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sred...97440090248193&authkey=ybxnwHRcJQQ&feat=email

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats on finally taking delivery of your S5! Yeah, I've always thought the black exterior/silver interior combo looked great on the S5.

BTW, if you're still wanting me to help you out with the DRL/blinker mod, let me know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts