Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the call from my dealership that my car arrived, a full 2 weeks earlier than promised, I went over to see her but she was still in shrink wrap.
Hope to pick her up on Friday. I look forward to finally joining the owners club. You have been one hell of a support group. I know so much about the car from reading your posts that I will probably not even look at the manual.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Congrats!

You have quite the stable of cars!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
awesome, it's a great feeling :)

enjoy it... the power begs to be unleashed!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow, great for you. My car was on the same schedule, maybe even the same boat. I can only hope that I get a call on Monday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked her up today

:D :D :D Oh my God !!!!!!..... I have a permanent smile tatooed to my face after driving my S5 for about 100 miles today after picking her up from the dealer.

My M6 is fun to drive and is wicked fast but feels more like a car that should be on a track when placed in M mode. The DSG transmission is exciting for the first week but then became boring after.

The S5 makes driving so effortless in all gears, the ride, the suspension, the sound is just right. You don't understand until you get behind the wheel for an hour or two, then it all becomes clear, you made the right decision.

I could go on and on but will reserve my full review for after I pass the 2K mark, which at the rate I am driving will be in the next couple of weeks.

For those waiting hang in there you will not be disappointed.

Here are a few pics pre-detail.

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Awesome, it looks fantastic. Congrats.

·
Registered
196 Posts
call me Mr. Envy

Congrats brother

·