Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my windows tinted today. 35% all around. Here are some more pics of ibis white with 35% tint. Those are my winter wheels btw, not the best looking, but they are amazing when it comes to handling in the snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Damn. I wish I could do that In CA... Too bad everyone I know who has tinted windows get pulled over.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Looks superb! Really brings out the fine details of the car.

Question though: Was the rear deck a pain? I'll be getting mine done later this week... Any pointers or tips I should be aware of?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Question though: Was the rear deck a pain? I'll be getting mine done later this week... Any pointers or tips I should be aware of?
Most definitely there are some things you should be aware of when getting your rear window tinted! :yikes:

Check out this thread.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I brought my car in, they were already aware of possible water damage to the electronics in the car. I still took time to show them the electronics in the trunk and told them to not get any water in there. I also had them give me a gaurantee that if they damaged the electronics they would pay for the repairs. This place was awesome and they gaurantee all their work. If anyone in Michigan is thinking about having their windows tinted, I highly recommend this place.
www.motorwerksgroup.com

·
Registered
117 Posts
Damn. I wish I could do that In CA... Too bad everyone I know who has tinted windows get pulled over.
Shugs, I'm curious: what degree of tinting, if any, is legal in CA? I'm in NV and have 35% tint (legal here). Should I expect to be pulled over when I'm driving in CA?!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I believe in cali it is 35% and illegal to have the front 2 windows tinted, also in most states you cannot be fined for equipment violations unless your car is registered in that state . . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts