Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my beautiful loaded Quartz gray (magma red w/ wood inlays) S5. For those who can't wait until Feb/Mar for theirs, try doing what I did- online search all dealers within a 500 mile radius. I live in VA and found exactly what I wanted in upper NJ. Dealt with a great salesman, over the phone, and went up Saturday and drove her back home. 250 miles of break in miles gone in one shot. Well worth the trip for no wait time.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats! Glad to hear you found exactly what you wanted. That's a great suggestion for those who can't bear to wait any longer.

If you wouldn't mind taking a few pics when you get a chance, there are a few folks on here just dying to see some good pics of Quartz Gray. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up my A5 Friday

I just received delivery of my new A5 [3.0 TDI] Meteor Grey, star silver interior, 19" Y alloys, sat nav etc.etc.
First impressions, superb.
No matter how many reports or road tests you read on this car they are not doing it justice, it is unbelievable.
I have only one, very small, gripe, the voice activation system seems to have difficulty understanding what I request, however I put that down to my broad scots accent and not the car system, I will just need to remember to use my telephone voice in future.
As I said SUPERB..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
That made me laugh db, can imagine it struggling a bit with a broad Scottish accent, I never understand anything you guys say. Love Scottish accents though !!

Welcome to the forum Mike, as TX says get some pics up, I've seen a quartz S5 and it looks fantastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.