Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

After ordering the S5 back in February and all but forgetting the possibility that I will actually have this car in my lifetime, I get a letter from Audi USA today. It just congratulates me on my choice with ordering the car and looking forward to me taking delivery sometime in the future.

The little note doesn't really have any specific information on when I would actually get my car. My question is, to those of you in the US that have received this letter in the past, how long did it actually take to at least get a build/ delivery date on the car.

I know several of you have posted similar posts, but I wasn't able to find the exact posts in the search tool...guess im not that great at searching. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well good news today actually...I got off the phone with my CA at my dealership and he told me that I already have an allocation and the car is tentatively set to arrive early to mid august! The wait is almost over! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.