Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Many thanks!... Just done this on my UK 67 plate 2017 A4.... the update worked flawlessly and i now have google earth type maps on both normal and virtual cockpit screens.!! yay!
My version number was MHI2Q_ER_AUG22_P4170 MU 1117

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have an Q3 2018 A5 with Virtual cockpit and I lost Google Maps as well

Can my car be fixed? And if so which file do I use?

Version - 1329
Media Driver: DEV_MMX2QC_AU_ER_G22_201PROD-1
Mav Database Version: VO3959802TL 0127 ECE 2020/2021

Thanks

·
Registered
2014 A4q 6MT MMI 3G+
67 Posts
Just FYI, GE was working in our '14 A4q with the original gemmi_final binary installed in /mnt/nav/gemmi as of last week:

Water resources Map Land lot Urban design Tree

Still getting AT&T 3G data with a legacy Freedompop SIM (and their 350 MB for $4 a month data-only plan). This probably won't last for much long, though... --g

·
Registered
2 Posts
Big shout out to @congo ! I have been hoping for either a map update or a fix to Google Earth, I thought the map update was more likely, but Google Earth is now working again on my 2016 A3!!! Works perfectly!! Thanks so much again!!
Map World Infrastructure Urban design Gps navigation device

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just FYI, GE was working in our '14 A4q with the original gemmi_final binary installed in /mnt/nav/gemmi as of last week:

View attachment 181544

Still getting AT&T 3G data with a legacy Freedompop SIM (and their 350 MB for $4 a month data-only plan). This probably won't last for much long, though... --g
Could you share with me what you did to make it work? I have a '13 A7 and have a Google Fi SIM that worked perfectly well with Google Earth up until 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2014 A4q 6MT MMI 3G+
67 Posts
What does the [TEL] > [Settings] > Data connection > Online status overview screen show ?

I would expect you should be seeing an active "3G" icon in the lower right with the "data service" identified in the overview screen. We made a 3+ hour trip to west Michigan on Saturday, and our GE service was mixed: started out fuzzy, after about 30 minutes, the process restarted and overlay images were good again as we approached our destination. On the trip home (while we had a route running), GE started out good, but by the time we were getting close to home, overlay images were fuzzy again...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi @congo

I want to fix the Google earth issue on my Audi S6 2016 with SW Version MHI2_ER_AU57x_S2519
VIN WAUZZZ4G3GN171733

Still possible? If yes please get back to me!
Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Rudi

41 - 51 of 51 Posts