Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
A6 bitdi 320 2016
1 Posts
Hello @congo I am interested in your solution to retrieve the google earth display, but I cannot send you a PM.
Could you contact me.
My vehicle is an Audi A6 BiTDI from the end of 2016 with the latest firmware and latest card.
Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

My SW version is:
MHI2_ER_AUG22_P3241
MU Software: 0678

Any chance of a firmware update to enable satellite image?
I spent a few hours today looking through various forums and threads but I am not able to understand exactly if my car can be updated..

Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Congo I'm interested in your solution to have back the satellite view on my Audi A6 2013. It seems that the satellite disappeared some months ago and then middle of April was available again but now is gone again and i think forever. The car is second hand so I don't think my system is a retrofit but how can I check? I've a personal sim card installed but the connection here in Italy it's only 2g since 3g is switched off since 2020.
I've update the firmware and the maps with no problem. Let me know what other details you need
Thanks Jacopo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi @congo
I am interested in your patch for Google Earth. Please, give instructions.
Audi A5 2012 MMI 3G + no SIM slot.
Internet available from the phone hotspot (hotspot - TPlink WR702N - TL-MR3020 v1 - Audi MMI

·
Registered
2017 Audi A5 Sline Quattro
1 Posts
Hi congo I am a new user, because of your fix. I have 2017 A5 with virtual cockpit.
My Audi connect subscription expires in two weeks, I have had the update for Here satellite view.
I would like your advice if it is possible to downgrade to the earlier version of the software to get your google fix.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Check this topic
I have shared software and a manual.

As you might guess i might be hard for me to support online such process.
So, read the manual (MIB2_DNG_QC.pdf) and let me know if something is not clear before making any changes.

Regards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi @congo

Newly registered user so unable to message you directly. Very keen to hear of the cost involved in restoring the Google maps satellite overly on my 2012 A6 with MMI3g+ and K0942 Firmware.

Please can you drop me a message to start the conversation.

Thanks
James

·
Registered
1 Posts
Salut @congo

Je possède une Audi A4 B9 2016.
Il s'agit donc d'un MBI 2.

Mon abonnement Audi Connect a expiré.
Je suis intéressé par votre solution logicielle pour avoir Google Earth.
Merci de bien vouloir me contacter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Congo

I am interested in your solution to retrieve the google earth display,
Touareg 7p 2012
I have updated the Rns 850
Media Version
HN+_EU_VW_PO824

Navigation database version :
8R0060884HQ ECE 6.32.1 i know the maps , i have loaded are for Europe i cant find the one for South Africa or Australia or middle East

The google option is greyed out and not working

101 - 120 of 143 Posts