Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
Mate your car looks the business, that will be fun wowowow. More pics plus full spec please!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

It's a 2010 first gen RS5, black with 20 inch rotors, sunroof, rear window shade and B&O. Previous owner had an Akrapovic installed and the car is chipped, probably removing the speed limit. Sounds amazing, but I need to let it grow on me a bit. Tyres need replacement so no wild trips yet.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Lovely looking bit of kit...and purchased just in time for putting it in hibernation....according to Mr fergus that is.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

More pictures. Been driving it for a few weeks and I love the versatility of the RS5. It's absolutely usable as every day driving machine, cruising at 100 KM/h it runs 10 liters per 100 km easily. Shift it into dynamic and it becomes an absolute beast, with hard shift, insane acceleration and all the noises to add to the drama.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

After some fresh tyres (Pirelli P-Zero 275x30x20 ouch...) it's time to check the brakes. Rotors were too far gone in my opinion so order a new set of Zimmermann discs and Ferodo pads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts