Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you fit 1 or 2 sets of clubs in the trunk. Also anyone sat in the backseat or have pictures of person in the back. My daughter is 5 foot 6 inches and I am concerned she won't fit when i drive her to school.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Can you fit 1 or 2 sets of clubs in the trunk. Also anyone sat in the backseat or have pictures of person in the back. My daughter is 5 foot 6 inches and I am concerned she won't fit when i drive her to school.
She will, I am 5'10" I fit fine in the back, not much head room for me though

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have only looked at the car but 1 set is no problem. 2 sets should fit.

I am 5'8" and fit. However my spiked up hair was touching the roof in the back seat. There was also plenty of leg room in the back when I had the seat set for me. It could have come back 3-4" more if need be for a taller driver and still had some room for my knees.

I have a 4 and 9 year old to go in the back of mine. We are used to climbing in and helping them as we also have a MINI that is much more difficult to get into.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I took delivery of mine last week and play golf twice a week (or more somtimes) - you can fit two cart bags in the trunk - the side lining is open on one of the sides that allows you to fit the golf bag in without removing woods/drivers. If you are talking stand/carry bags, you can certainly fit three of them in it.

As for your daughter, she will fit fine provided you are not more than 6'1. I'm 5'11 and if I adjust the drivers seat tom my driving position, I fit easily in back - not too much room but not cramped. If I was any taller, I'd have issues more with headroom in the back more than leg room. So - it's not spacious, but if you do fit, you are comfortable. The headroom issue is acceptable once you drive behind an S5 and see how well it sits low and wide on the road (honestly, followed one today that was gorgeous on the road from behind).

I have two daughters ages 3 and 5 with booster seats - no problem for them, they climb in and out like monkeys.

The only real issue I had when trying out the back seats was getting out (been too long since I had to climb out of the back seat of a 3 door coupe) - probably just gets getting used to.

Hope this helps - golf bags was a major consideration for me when purchasing - not a problem at all.

Hope this helps - talking from someone who knows the problem well.

G

·
Drove from London to Paris with 2 fully grown men in the back seat with no problems at all, and the boot is big and can easily get a couple of golf bags in there

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for responses. I am relieved my kids won't be complaining about space in the back seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.