Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm so glad I found this site, its got some great advice and useful information... thanks everyone! I'll be visiting regularly!

I've just ordered my new Audi A5, originally had my heart set on the 1.8 after a test drive on Saturday, but since I found out on Monday there is a 2.0 petrol being launched, and with earlier lead times it was easy to persuade me to buy then, especially as I got over £2k discount off the RRP ....

I decided on the 2.0 TFSI Sport, Black Phantom, Black Milano and extras which include the Sat Nav Plus, Heated seats, Storage Pack, Interior Pack, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Parking System Plus... so I'm so excited...

Delivery is indicated for the beginning of September so it'll kick into the new Registration plate 58... deposit down, waiting patiently with a big grin on my face!!

I hear the 2.0 is 211BHP...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Good choice. I was the same. I had ordered my 1.8T but then found the forum and read about the 2.0T. I have changed my order to 2.0 TFSI quattro sport in brilliant black, black milano, xenons and DRLs. Build week 31 so I hope to have it for September to get the new 58 plate.

Hope you specified the DRLs as they are not standard on the 4 cylinder models !

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your order! Glad to hear the information has been helpful to you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good choice. I was the same. I had ordered my 1.8T but then found the forum and read about the 2.0T. I have changed my order to 2.0 TFSI quattro sport in brilliant black, black milano, xenons and DRLs. Build week 31 so I hope to have it for September to get the new 58 plate.

Hope you specified the DRLs as they are not standard on the 4 cylinder models !

Glad you agreed with me on the 2.0, though I decided against the DRLs, I prioritorised other extras instead of the DRLs, I appreciate they do look cool, but my car is already black and attractive... well thats my excuse anyway... I think practical items such as sat nav, storage pack and cruise control are more important to me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts