Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just placed an order for the GMG exhaust and downpipes, still awaiting confirmation of delivery time but including delivery the whole thing is costing me $2470 so about £1250, which yes is more than the Milltek exhaust but I really wanted RS style pipes.

EDIT: Just got e-mail confirming delivery, it will ship May 20th so hopefully should get it fitted by the end of the end of May. As usual with anything to do with the S5, it's wait wait wait.

· Registered
373 Posts
Look forward to the pics and comments SAJ after install,congrats :)

· Registered
2,046 Posts
Excellent... I like the fact you've got the downpipes... should make a big difference... I think GMG are the only ones doing this right now? I hope it all arrives in time for the Meet on the 25th. Dying to see/hear it!

...I'm looking for sports cats at some point, but I want to wait for a commercial offering from Milltek. :)

· Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry if i am missing summit!!!!
what about taxes/import duty:confused: :confused:
No idea CHUNK, add another 20% on, but i'm not bother I just want it :D .

Not sure it will arrive in time for the meet Ian, its going to be shipped on May 20th so I don't think i'll get it until atleast a week later and then will have to get it fitted when possible.

· Registered
1,269 Posts
SAJ, you star, I've been waiting for someone to have this full system fitted, looking forward to pics and sound mate...still undecided on the RS pipes though ???

· Registered
750 Posts
Congrats Saj. post pics when you get them.

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Thanks SAJ, I think the ovals will look amazing, I'm going with Milltek but only because its easy to obtain and get fitted. Are there any sound comps around for the GMG system yet ??

· Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks SAJ, I think the ovals will look amazing, I'm going with Milltek but only because its easy to obtain and get fitted. Are there any sound comps around for the GMG system yet ??
No sound comparisons yet, just the rubbish youtube video for now. Will do before and after videos when it comes for the install.

Give'z a shout Saj and we'll get some videos when the Exhaust's Fitted... Looking forward to hearing it!
Will do Rab, will link up when I get it.

· Registered
750 Posts
I am anxious to hear it. Keep us posted Saj.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.