Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am missing my car tonight!!!!! I cannot sleep... last week.. a deer thought my misano red car was red apple... slightly dented left fender.. and the lens to the light was broken...

So.. the dealer ordered the new headlight and I brought the car into the shop.. for a 3 days of work (fix fender, repaint, and new headlamp) I get a call saying "oh the new headlight is arrived damaged so we have to order from Germany for another one since the USA is out of stock...." 2 to 3 weeks!!!!

Last night, before droping it off at the dealer for the work above.. a rock cracks my front windshield..... 2 claims on the insurance in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!! So both will get fixed at once..

I MISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh.. and this nissan maxima 09 that the insurance company gave me.. suxs balls.. yes it can do an almost equivlent zero to 60 as the A5.. but.. everything else sucks.. especialy the handling!!!! Someone saw me with the Nissan and said nice car! that the 09... i was like.. this POS!!! nothing comes close to the interior of an A5-Sline.. or the amazing handling

ps.. what freak of nature will happen next.. meteor?? i'm figuring a flat.. since my last flat.. was um.. never!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sorry to hear about your damage.

Rick (Alta Inc) has a spare set of S5 headlights last time I talked to him. He swapped out the US ones for E-codes, - contact him he might do you a good deal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would be pissed...and that sucks about your rental...you shoulda slapped that person upside the head that said nice car!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I would be pissed...and that sucks about your rental...you shoulda slapped that person upside the head that said nice car!
I'd like to see you go to New York and do that! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.