Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tis a stunning car indeed. Recognise the ctek
Tony, the Ctek has been brilliant, so easy to use and you know, during storage, you have absolutely no battery worries. There is a ‘recondition’ mode on there I’ve used on my old mini with great results.

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Stunning looking car mate but will you be able to leave the garage in a month.......

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Simon, who knows?? I’m hopeful but not convinced. Essential shopping LOL

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Used to feel like that when I peeled the cover off my R6 after the winter, but sadly sold the R6 for my S5 :)

Feel like mine has been in storage with lock down! Only done 15 miles in over a month! Still got the same fuel from beginning of March!!

Only thing I've used it for is a trip to shops and to open the bonnet to test fit my B8 strut bars! Oh and my new re-styled rear diffuser, which I need to take pics of. :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Used to feel like that when I peeled the cover off my R6 after the winter, but sadly sold the R6 for my S5 :)

Feel like mine has been in storage with lock down! Only done 15 miles in over a month! Still got the same fuel from beginning of March!!

Only thing I've used it for is a trip to shops and to open the bonnet to test fit my B8 strut bars! Oh and my new re-styled rear diffuser, which I need to take pics of. :)
Dave, your still keeping yourself busy i see. Yes please do post pics of your new rear diffuser and strut bar. Hopefully the lockdown might ease a bit after this next 3 weeks, fingers crossed. If it does well all probably go mental and put 1000mls on in 1 week ?. I’m actually....not motoring related...missing a pub pint.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Oooh yeah!! Pubs!!!

Bit like being without your phone, can't cope at the beginning, but you slowly get used to it!

Reading the stories on pubs and off beer, it may be best to give a pub a swerve until the 'old' March beer has been sold!? :D

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
Ha!

No proper beer for months and then its rubbish.......

Just like my night with Kylie and Amanda when they forgot I was there and carried on without me......

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well guys and gals, I can confirm, as of today the RS is road taxed and she stretched her legs on a mercy run to the local supermarket for essentials...Brewdog’s Punk IPA.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good choice of beer, I hope they were transported with due care and attention

I ventured the longer way round to the local store as the engine needed warming up and I had to test the new strut bar and ADS switch. Pleased to say both work

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
Brewed in ellon. Courtesy one of my nicest but least financially rewarding customers approximately 40 nights of my life are not lost, but residing in the new inns. Never to be recovered.
Is it too late to go back for chasers?

If you haven't drunk all the beers that is

1 - 19 of 19 Posts