Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I just got my s5 last week and absolutely LOVE IT!! Had a bmw 545i before, the s5 is in a complete different league! As one magazine put it....IT IS THE AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR THE AMERCIANS WERE NEVER ABLE TO BUILD!

Anyways, I decided to use this broker from ottawa who did EVERYTHING from A to Z for me. They located the vehicle, brought it into canada, cleared customs, registered the vehicle and did all the required inspections...the only thing I did was pay the bill!

The best part is....I saved over 5k!!!!!

If anyone wants the guys email, his name is mike ([email protected])

Good luck all!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hi Marshall,

That is good news, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All;

Marshall has been around here since August of '07, but I'm new to the forum as of today.

I handled Marshall's "new" S5. It's a beautiful special order Ibis White on Mustang Brown (Brown initially offered for the R8 interior).

However, the company is South Coast Autosport, Inc., or socoauto.ca and we can be reached through our site.

I have to say thanks to Marshall for being so patient. Yes, we got his car up in just over 3 weeks, but that included an unexpected delay of a week in transit.

Enjoy your ride, Marshall!

·
Registered
68 Posts
So he was able to get a special order interior color? Cool. Post some pics soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2nd S5 delivered, Silver available

Hi All;

Marshall's been busy enjoying his S5 and providing us with countless referrals.

We just did another Ibis White, with Tuscan Brown.

Big Correction: The Mustang Brown is apparently the same as Tuscan Brown. Unfortunately Audi ran into Trademark issues with Mustang Brown and changed it to Tuscan. So it's not special order. Just shows on the Audi Database as Mustang Brown rather than Tuscan Brown (which on 4/01/08 was listed on Audi.ca as the brown interior color availale for the R8).

But it IS Special... A beautiful car for two great customers.

To anyone else interested, we have a Silver S5 avaialble for immediate delivery to Canada.

Inquire via www.socoauto.ca!

Thanks again Marshall!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts