Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm coming back from the dealership where the truck just dropped it off. It still has all the protective material. I will be picking it up next week. Of course, I'll be posting all kinds of pictures.

Oh yeah.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Happy for you Heyrenzo, wich dealership did you get it from. Im still waiting for my S5 tip.Is suppose to arrive end of may but i have big doubt, since its an automatic. Show us some pics!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm coming back from the dealership where the truck just dropped it off. It still has all the protective material. I will be picking it up next week. Of course, I'll be posting all kinds of pictures.

Oh yeah.
Congrats! It will be worth the wait!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy for you Heyrenzo, wich dealership did you get it from. Im still waiting for my S5 tip.Is suppose to arrive end of may but i have big doubt, since its an automatic. Show us some pics!!
MDG - Tu parles français j'imagine? T'es allé chez Lauzon toi? I got mine from Park Avenue Audi. Always been very happy with these guys, be it on the VW side or the Audi side.

Lauzon also is a very recommendable dealership.

·
Registered
39 Posts
salut heyrenzo, j'avais mis un depot chez LAuzon mais j'ai cancelle le delais etait trop long. Ma S5 est commande a sherbrooke depuis aout 07, Elle est suppose arriver fin mai?. Excuse-moi pour les typos j'ai pas encore trouver les accents sur Mon iPod. Ah oui, je ne suis pas sur cette liste....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GOT IT! Picked it up from my dealership on Wednesday evening, and I've been a happy guy ever since.

The car brings incredible amounts of attention (even with the bad weather), so imagine when the car is detailed and it's sunny outside!

I'll post pics and my review when I have more time.

Sooooooooo happy with my purchase.

p.s. Funny yesterday there was an S5 who saw me on the street. Waited to let me pass and check out the car, then passed me again before turning on another street. The sound of the S5 is orgasmic, btw.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm loving it!

Well It took 30 weeks and was worth every minute. Mine is a mere A5 with tech, parking assist and side (whatever the heck that option is so you don't change lanes into someone), Meteorite Pearl Gray with Black leather and yes, it's stick. I hate to sound like a girl (which I am) but when I test drove the S5, I found it a bit much--real sporty, great sounding engine--but the suspension was a bit firm for my taste (and I already get too many speeding tickets). So, I chose the A5. It was worth every day of those 30 weeks. My brother; with an A8, Q7 and a Porsche asked if we could trade for a week or so. I've had a few Audi's but I gotta say..Audi nailed it with this one! For all of you who are waiting--smile and relax--it's worth it!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats to you, moi! Yet one more person who agrees that the car is so great that once you have it you forget all the anguished waiting.

·
Registered
39 Posts
congrats to you 2 (Heyrenzo and Moi), pickd up my S5 last friday and its true that this car is getting so much attention ( the fact that its a new model also helps, but its so beautiful). ill post some picks soon. Its worth the wait!!!.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.