Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry but only for the R8, the new option will cost peeps approx 3600 euros. Which is loads, but if I were buying an R8 I think that option would be a must for me.

Now just bring it out for the 5s......

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Just need LED's on the rear SAJ, I like the Xenons on the front..

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Yea, would love to see LED rear lights. I'd definitely buy a set if they were available.

Personally I quite like my HID headlights. I expect LED dipped/high beams to be somewhat similar in colour to the HIDs anyway. Although I do prefer LED indicators.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah I really like the look of the A6 LED rear lights, would defo buy them if they were available for the S5.

·
Registered
231 Posts
yeah sounds like a great idea, all facelift a6 get the leds. expect the facelift a5/s5 to get the leds too in 2011.

also fortitude are wrong. mercedes were the first to use LEDs in the brake lights of the old S-class back in 1999.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
also fortitude are wrong. mercedes were the first to use LEDs in the brake lights of the old S-class back in 1999.
If I read the article correctly, they were referring specifically to the use of LEDs in headlamps. As far as I know, the only production car with this feature is the Lexus LS600h.

-Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts