Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Nope...

Not heard of it or used it.

It seems like bollox to me. I'm always sceptical of these 'silver bullet' solutions, there's loads of 'perfomance improvement' gadgets around, and if any of them worked, the manufacturers would include them in the cars... well that's my view.

Additionally, if it were so easy to change the 'structure' of the fuel for benefit, would the fuel companies not be doing this? And if it were not done because it's not a stable structure, than again would the mfgs not include these? More efficient burning? Does this mean more complete or faster? If it's faster, then you are looking at losing power, because exhaust scavanging is based on the timing of the flame front and if it's more complete, the exhaust O2 sensors would pick this up and the ECU would over-compensate by overfueling and thereby increasing fuel consumption and reducing combustion temperatures below optimum... maybe it's their 'lay description' but what they describe would concern me if it worked any more than a tiny amount.

...seems to be used on older cars and the testimonials are over 10 years old. Maybe a legacy of the 'cars converted to run unleaded' era... the web-site is certainly 90s HTML

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ian, I kind of wondered. If it did actually work then why wouldn't the manufactures implement the system on the cars themselves.

There was another company too called broquet can be found at www.broquet.co.uk, I enquired by e-mail to them and got the following response:-

"Hi Saj,

That's a cracking car!! I would recommend 2 x 8-pellet units to go directly into the fuel tank.

You have a money back if not satisfied guarantee along with an engine damage Warranty.

In fact it can only be of benefit to an engine because fuel combustion is much better and cleaner.

Best regards,

David Lock

==============
----- Original Message -----
Hi I have an Audi S5, which has a 4.2 litre V8 engine. Can you explain to me which item would be most suitable for the car.
Also what sort of warranty is supplied with this product.
Kind regards

Saj"

·
Registered
750 Posts
It seems like bollox to me.
+1,000

Seems a little questionable...There are a lot of similar product in the states that claim to do the same thing...:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts