Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale THE BEST aftermarket Bluetooth audio module for MMI 3G that allows music streaming from your smartphone.

• shows track ID on the MMI / center dash
  • retains full MMI controls, including those on the steering wheel
  • 100% digital transmission via MOST optical cables (so no unnecessary digital to analog and analog to digital converstion as in cheap modules)
  • for MMI 3G high and low (basic)

Yes, I also has the cheap module from Aliexpress that worked most of the time, but wanted sth with better sound quality AND sth that retains OEM controls and shows track data on the display, like on every other car fitted with factory BT audio streaming.

Brand new, still factory sealed as it came to me from Kufatec. I have sold the car before I had time to install it.

150 EUR + PayPal + 15 EUR shipping via UPS

·
Registered
482 Posts
I also have MMI 3G+ and with my (Android) phone it already does everything you mentioned anyway via Bluetooth & MOST- the MMI displays track and album info on screen + track name on the DIS (above speedo) & with all control buttons functioning normally, including on the steering wheel.. so no need for any interface to achieve this?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This interface is for those with MMI 3G (not MMI 3G "plus") that do not offer BT music streaming. I believe the MMI 3+ was introduced in the facelifted cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.