Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

FS: S5 Side Sill Blades & RS5 Right Side Grill and European Plate Holder - Orange County CA

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  SoCalS5 
#1 · (Edited)
Cleaned out my garage in preparation for moving. Some larger parts from my Ibis White 2011 S5 were left behind with a friend & colleague.

He's listed them for sale on Craigslist. Below is a link to his ad, with pictures. You can make an offer, and negotiate price directly with him.

Local pick-up only for the large items. He may be willing to ship smaller items.

Most items are in good condition, and just need a good cleaning. They were removed from my car when it had ~45,000 miles on it. I upgraded to the Xenonz RS5 style bumper and side skirts.

Note that the front bumper has some heavy driveway scrapes along the bottom edge, but they aren't apparent unless you look under the car.

Parts available:

Front Bumper SOLD 10/23/21
Black Optic Grill SOLD 10/7/21
License Plate Delete SOLD 10/7/21
Side Fog Grills & Lights (w/cutout for ACC) SOLD 10/23/21
Underbody Panel SOLD 10/23/21
Side Sill Blades

Also, for anyone with a 2012 - 2016 RS5: Honeycomb Right Side Grill (new condition), and front European Plate Holder

Audi RS5 A5 S5 body parts - auto parts - by owner - vehicle...

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Giving this post a bump.

Items still available for sale from my Ibis White 2011 S5:
Front Bumper SOLD 10/23/21
Side Fog Grills & Lights (w/cutout for ACC) SOLD 10/23/21
Underbody Panel SOLD 10/23/21
Side Sill Blades

Also, for anyone with a 2012 - 2016 RS5: Honeycomb Right Side Grill (new condition), and front European Plate holder.

My friend and colleague is handling the sale, and he's located in Orange County CA. Below is a link to his Craigslist ad, with pictures. You can make an offer, and negotiate price directly with him.

Local pick-up only for the bumper and side sill blades. He is open to shipping smaller items.

As noted above in the original post, the front bumper has some heavy driveway scrapes along the bottom edge, but they aren't apparent unless you look under the car.

#3 · (Edited)
Update: The S5 Front Bumper and related parts have been sold.

Remaining items:

RS5 Right Side Grill (w/o ACC) for 2012 - 2016 model years.

RS5 European Front Plate Holder for 2012 - 2016 model years.

A5 / S5 Ibis White Side Sill Blades for 2007 - 2016 model years.

The side sill blades would be local pickup in Orange County CA. The RS5 items can be shipped.

Updated Craigslist link below:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.