Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,
I would like to put my car up for sale or for trade (Sprint Blue equivalent). Original buyers that I had lined up to help me get into SGTAngry's Blue beast have all fallen through the cracks. Let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested.

I am asking for $50,000 even. The car is a fully-loaded 2008 except for side-assist:
6 speed manual transmission
Nav package
Technical package
B&O Stereo option
Carbon Atlas Inlays
iPod cable for MMI
mini USB cable for MMI
Official Audi Car Cover
Heated seats etc
Audi Care included

This is for bone stock, if you're interested in purchasing it with all my mods (minus the Brembos which I already took off n sold), PM me and we can discuss.

Here's a link to my car:
http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/my-ibis-20-2864/index.html?t=2864&highlight=ibis

Please refrain from asking me anything related to "parting out". Car goes first then I will figure out what to do with anything in that dept.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Wrong colour and wrong country I'm afraid ;>)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What did you end up doing with your car?
Still happily driving it around town =)
But if anyone is interested to take it off my hands or trade me with a Sprint Blue, I'm all ears.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Are they the same ones as on this car and do you know whos car this is?
That car belongs to a guy in Sydney who posted photos here. He only made 3 posts (all photos of his car) and hasn't been active on the site since then. :confused: FYI, he purchased those wheels from member Quattrings.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Are they both the same wheel, DPE S10's I am guessing? Do you know the differenr between the different DPE series of wheels, which cost more and which cost less

1 - 8 of 8 Posts