Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling this steering wheel setup that I was gonna install in my car. It is the new MK II TT S-line wheel that is flat bottom with the perforated leather. I swapped out the S-line badge for the S5 one. It comes with the airbag and both are brand new. asking $800 shipped OBO. PM me

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price drop to $950 shipped. It looks like everything will work with minor modifications to one connector. The horn grounds are different, but we pulled it apart last night and it looked like a simple install. I have something else in the works so I'm selling this setup :)

· Registered
302 Posts
Wow, that was weird lol. Anyways, the price is now $800 shipped OBO!!!
Shipped worldwide, right? And do you have pictures? ... and one more question: Do you still have the S-line badge?

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shipped worldwide, right? And do you have pictures? ... and one more question: Do you still have the S-line badge?
Yes I have the S-line badge, yes I can ship it world wide, and whats your e-mail? I have some cell pics I can e-mail. My camera is MIA

· Registered
302 Posts
PM sent.

· Registered
436 Posts
Tommy,

How easy is it to swap out the S-line badge on the wheel to an S5? I have a wheel and I'd like to swap for the S5 in place instead..

· Registered
302 Posts
Tommy,

How easy is it to swap out the S-line badge on the wheel to an S5? I have a wheel and I'd like to swap for the S5 in place instead..

Since I bought his wheel and have swapped the badge, I can answer: Extremely easy. I just popped out the badge with a small screwdriver (and a cloth around it to not damage wheel) and just pushed the new one into place. Couldn't be easier.

· Registered
6,346 Posts
Hairdresser comments anyone????

· Registered
198 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.