Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale as I have hardly touched it over the past year or so and I could use the funds to support another hobby.

It is a genuine Ross Tech cable supplied by UK distributor Ilexa, in excellent condition and the latest VCDS software is downloadable from Ross Tech. I will also supply the printed modifications document that I used with it.

I would prefer a UK sale but will post overseas if the buyer pays the postage/shipping costs. In this event, I will not be liable for Customs/Tax charges levied by the destination country.

I am asking £180 including next day RMSD (UK sale only) which is a saving of £83.16 (plus their shipping charges) over Ilexa's price.

I'm not looking for silly offers as I'll just keep it if it doesn't sell for a reasonable price.

Payment via Bank Transfer only in the UK please or Paypal Gift (in UK Pounds) from overseas buyers with the buyer covering any and all Paypal charges.

The cable will be posted as soon as I have received cleared payment.

Oh, and please don't advise me that you can buy a cheap Chinese knock off for a 10th of the price. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price dropped to £180 delivered (in the UK)

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Replied

"International Signed For" via Airmail with up to £500 compensation works out at £11.50 for postage within the EU and £14 for ROW.

Note that within the UK only, RMSD is included in the above price.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available :thumbsup:

All serious offers considered

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The cable has now been sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts