Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I didn't mean to insult you so bad you wanted to get rid of them...:p
I bet you're going with 11's out back right???

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't mean to insult you so bad you wanted to get rid of them...:p
I bet you're going with 11's out back right???
LOL. Nope, still sticking to 10s and same tire specs all around; not going to compromise the quattro system even the slightest...it'll effect the dynamics of any future mods. e.g. sways

Price without tires: $3,000 even

·
Registered
218 Posts
how much for tires to 07960

·
Registered
218 Posts
maybe sizzle will buy the wheels :p

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
are they still available and are they the same oens quattrings sold to the guy in australia?
I have no idea who you're talking about.
These are DPE Signature S-10 wheels, visit their website www.dpe-wheels.com

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine are 20 x 10 all around, it is the most aggressive DPE width and offset you can go on an S5, or you can do the staggered route 20 x 9.5 up front and 20 x 11 in the rear.

Offsets are proprietary information of the wheel makers and they are not usually shared to the consumers, at least not by DPE or HRE.

I recommend calling or emailing them?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK thanks, so the one above is probably the 20x9.5 and 20x11 route?

thanks a lot.
Again, no one will be able to tell you from just looking at that pic. Just because the widths are different doesn't mean you can't have staggered offsets. Mine are 10 all around but my offsets are staggered.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Offsets are proprietary information of the wheel makers and they are not usually shared to the consumers, at least not by DPE or HRE.
I always thought that was funny since after someone actually acquires their wheel, you can always just take a tape measure out and figure out the offset yourself. I guess they're banking on the fact that since you've bothered to pay them so much for the wheels, you wouldn't want other people to have your 'proprietary' fitment information and look as aggressive as you.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Again, no one will be able to tell you from just looking at that pic. Just because the widths are different doesn't mean you can't have staggered offsets. Mine are 10 all around but my offsets are staggered.

Oh Im sorry I got my terminology mixed up. What size lips do you have front and back and are you running spacers or did DPE make the wheels so you dont have to have spacers?

thanks

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
4+ inches in the rear, 3.5 inches up front, no spacers. All corners spec'd for bbk clearance.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts