Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve got a A5 2.0 cabriolet. 2010. It has a silver grill which I want to change to black. I have a friend has a used RS5 grill half price of aftermarket. On going through eBay options it states RS5 grill isn’t suitable for A5. Is this correct information? They look same to me.

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
889 Posts
As long as his car is the exact same look in the front and not the facelift variant, it will fit.

Make sure you receive the number plate holder and also the important parking sensor holders (if you have parking sensors ofcourse).

~Alex

·
Registered
3 Posts
As long as his car is the exact same look in the front and not the facelift variant, it will fit.

Make sure you receive the number plate holder and also the important parking sensor holders (if you have parking sensors ofcourse).

~Alex
Hi Alex does that include s line Vs non s line, I'm after a honeycomb grille but not sure if there are differences between the 2 body's for the grille. Cheers

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hi Alex does that include s line Vs non s line, I'm after a honeycomb grille but not sure if there are differences between the 2 body's for the grille. Cheers

S Line or Non S line fitted.

I was lucky enough at the time to win on eBay auction a genuine RS5 grill and it fitted to my S line A5 without an issue!

👍🏻

~Alex

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hi again Alex, I'm being told off a seller on eBay they are different? Aparently "S-Line grills sit a lot wider and lower, as well as different mounting points"
eBay item for ref is 331802786574
Cheers

Can’t really say anymore than what I said previouslythat I bought a genuine RS5 grille and fitted it straight onto my S line A5 without modification and again bought a RS6 genuine grille and did the same with my A6.

on my F53 A5 I bought a replica RS5 grill and that’s also fitted no problem too.

You can search this entire forum by the way, can loads of posts about grill swaps, and if you hit it up on google there’s more likely touching more lol. So you can make your own decision there on replica grilles for non s line bumpers,
👍🏻

~Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts