Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Audi fam,

I’ve got a 2015 Audi A5 S-line, I’ve seen a OEM front bumper which looks way more aggressive than the standard S-line. Im based in the UK over here that bumper comes part of the black edition plus package/ competition pack. I was thinking to upgrade my bumper to the black edition plus front bumper. I have a couple concerns regarding the fitment of it. Would it be a straight swap ? or would there be any additional changes i would have to make to get it to fit. I’ve added a pic of my car (1st pic) with the current bumper and a image of an A5 with the black edition plus bumper. Appreciate any help 👊🏾
Wheel Vehicle registration plate Tire Sky Car
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
54 Posts
The second photo is an rs5 bumper, the OEM rs5 bumper wont fit because its slightly wider. However there is a company known as xenonz uk which make an rs5 bumper that fits the a5/s5.

Ive got one of their bumpers on my b8 (2008) a5 along with their rs5 grill.

The fitment in great and looks factory, i would highly recommend them.

Ill attach some photos of the before and after of my bumper change, please ignore where the bumper sticks out on the left side of the car, this is because the wing is dented from where I hit a deer (the whole reason for a new bumper since it split the old one in half)
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Car Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
890 Posts
The OP is correct.

The later models of the B8.5 is actually the Black Edition plus which the front bumper resembles the RS5 very much. Just search on Autotrader A5 black edition plus and you’ll find lots of examples ASB131.

Its actually not the RS5 bumper itself . Anyways to answer the OP it would be a straight swap.

~Alex

·
Registered
54 Posts
The OP is correct.

The later models of the B8.5 is actually the Black Edition plus which the front bumper resembles the RS5 very much.

Its actually not the RS5. Anyways to answer the OP it would be a straight swap.

~Alex
oh wow never knew they did this for the b8.5. everytime ive seen one ive assumed its an aftermarked rs5 bumper
OP please disregard my reply in this case

·
Administrator
410 Posts
The OP is correct.

The later models of the B8.5 is actually the Black Edition plus which the front bumper resembles the RS5 very much. Just search on Autotrader A5 black edition plus and you’ll find lots of examples ASB131.

Its actually not the RS5 bumper itself . Anyways to answer the OP it would be a straight swap.

~Alex
There is a thread on Audi-Sport where a member fitted one to his accident damaged A4. I’ll see if I can find it for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts