Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a year with a Freelander 2 HSE TD4 I'm picking up my approved-used 3.0 TDI Quattro Sport on Friday.

Still wondering if I'm doing the right thing: love the driving position and practicality of the Freelander, but I no longer have a need to tow, and so I'm taking the opportunity to change to the A5.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
After a year with a Freelander 2 HSE TD4 I'm picking up my approved-used 3.0 TDI Quattro Sport on Friday.

Still wondering if I'm doing the right thing: love the driving position and practicality of the Freelander, but I no longer have a need to tow, and so I'm taking the opportunity to change to the A5.
Welcome and good luck.... you can tow with an A5. I expect the benefits of a proper car will soon apparent!

What spec are you getting??:D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome and congrats! You did the right thing. :) The A5 is a wonderful car.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I did test-drive an A5 before I got the FL2, but my needs were different a year ago.

The spec of the A5 is Phantom Black, black milano, 19" Y-alloys, advanced key, sat nav, auto hill hold, iPod-ready, electric seats, heated front seats and I'll have to wait until I see what else it has.

I'm hoping that my presumption that it has LED running lights, interior lights package and auto-dimming rear-view mirror won't be unfounded.

You know, the FL2 was the first car I had that didn't have any blank buttons and it couldn't have been specced any higher at the time: privacy glass, side-steps, adaptive bi-xenons (having had them, I wouldn't pay for them again) and an unused removable tow-bar.

Oh well...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts