Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hmmm... After reading this i'm not sure whether they are going to agree to my deal.

I asked for a Tracker to be installed free of charge, since im spending almost £49K and the car is not the original colour i wanted.

Fingers crossed they say yes :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
@TuffLittleUnit

Actually not 100% on option 2 yet, as option 5 came up. - Ice Silver with Black Interior.. Looked really nice, but what made me add this as an option is that it also had the sunroof. Audi in UK no longer have the sunroof as an option so if you can find one your lucky.

Im hoping to acctually see the Grey on on Monday/Tuesday. Once i have seen it i will be able to make a final decision.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks for the input. I think if i decide on the silver w/sunroof, i will take it for a test drive and see the noise myself. I travel on the motorway everyday, my old Type-R was very noisy.. For me cabin noise will be a big issue.

Right now im without a car, as my Type-R was sold today. I can't wait to see the grey one. It will help me finalise my decision, and if all goes well this time next week i will be a proud owner of an S5.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I managed to talk the guy into giving up quite a few freebies. After all car ended up costing $100,000 (£50,000)

1. Keychain
2. Ski Bag
3. Audi Umbrella
4. AMI Ipod Cable
5. Tracker fitted at half price

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yes you US folks are very lucky.

I cant beleive when i heard my friend is moving to the USA because life so cheap... :) - He found a Q7 for $40,000 and fuel costs are about 3rd of the price they are in UK.

If i was in the US, i'd be cruising all day with petrol prices that low.

Cant beleive you guys can walk away with an S5 for a little above $60,000

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.