Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
I posted this info in another thread but I was told by a UK dealer that it would be available from build week 44.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Of this year?
Yes, but that is for UK spec cars and at least one Norwegian has confirmed it for his market. Not sure about US though.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The new one uses the larger MMI screen not the smaller version that some 08 owners will have (cant remember if its the tv option that gets the bigger screen or nav).

I dont think it will be feasible to retrofit it given the large number of differences.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update : The latest article on fourtitude states A5 of MY2010 for US models (coming from the AoA Product Manager

·
Registered
60 Posts
can someone let me know when week 44 is? Does their week start with 1 in January or is it related to their tax year?

Mine is due at the end of October so would be a bonus if I got the new MMI

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ugh, if week 44 is what I think it is, in mid-November, and this is true for US spec cars as well then my order is teetering around the new MMI date with a supposed December delivery.

So nerve racking . . . I really hope mine gets that new MMI, it sounds great.

·
Registered
552 Posts
can someone let me know when week 44 is? Does their week start with 1 in January or is it related to their tax year?

Mine is due at the end of October so would be a bonus if I got the new MMI
There will be high (3G) and low (current DVD Nav) MMI's available therefore if you have not specifically ordered high then you will get what you ordered i.e. DVD Nav.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts