Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
COMPLETE SET OF AUDI 'S-LINE' COUPE FULL ELECTRIC MEMORY SEATS WITH ELECTRIC LUMBAR & ELECTRIC HEADRESTS
SOUL GREY LEATHER WITH DARK GREY ALCANTARA STARLITE, COMPLETE WITH DOOR CARDS, CENTRE CONSOLE & ARMREST, ALL IN GOOD CONDITION.

The Alcantara is an upgrade option available from Audi- really comfortable, not cold or slippy like the leather, very hard wearing and the 'Starlite' effect looks great under LED internal lights.

Removed from my own car, in good condition- please see photos

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
Pulsa mate those seats look GREAT!!!!

Reactions: Pulsarlaser

·
Registered
84 Posts
Beautiful set!!! I see sets like this and wonder if they would fit my convertible and let me go all black, but since I'm in the U.S. the shipping cost would be horrendous. GLWS

Reactions: Pulsarlaser

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the likes- these are a very dark grey which is referred to by Audi as 'Soul' and the Alcantara is also a dark grey to match- the difference between the black interiors on some cars and the deep soul grey is subtle but well worth pointing out.

I also have a set of matching Alcantara Starlite Door Cards- never fitted- which I'm listing seperately but could include if still available- see pics.
I looked for ages trying to find a set like this and in the end had them custom made.:)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts