Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I have a brand-new OEM Audi Multi-Function Flat-Bottom Sport Steering Wheel with 'S-Line' emblem, AIRBAG, and shift paddles for the transmission.

$875

This S-Line steering wheel is wrapped in perforated leather and has the Audi's rollerball-style volume control for the audio and telephone system.

This steering wheel will also directly bolt on to many Audi and even VW vehicles; If your car already has multifunction controls on the steering wheel this is a simple swap; however, the airbag light may illuminate if installed in a car with single stage airbags. Audi S5/A5's you won't have a problem.
The steering wheel can be installed in cars with a manual transmission also, only the paddles will have no function.

I do not have steering wheels without the paddles, I figured if anyone decides to let them go after a while, they'd have a better chance of selling it since it fits automatic models and the paddles are hardly noticable anyway.

THE PRICE IS RIDICULOUSLY LOW, these sell for $1,100-$1,300 and if you call your local Audi dealer I think it is even higher.

E-mail for shipping costs.. Local pickup in Texas is preferred.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
We had a Flat bottomed wheel in a 2008 TT recently, they look cool but I don't miss it at all.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We had a Flat bottomed wheel in a 2008 TT recently, they look cool but I don't miss it at all.
Yeah, I personally love the style and with anything, yes you do get used to it..

This is an extra I bought that I don't need now..

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Yeah, I personally love the style and with anything, yes you do get used to it..

This is an extra I bought that I don't need now..
Sorry Tex... I never got used to it but was it was a real PITA to live with.. It looked great but practicality was not good.:eek: I am a round man!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Tex... I never got used to it but was it was a real PITA to live with.. It looked great but practicality was not good.:eek: I am a round man!
I respect that. I'm sure somebody will definitely enjoy it though.. :D

·
Registered
6,346 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree.. Thanks sir for you input..

Now for the rest of you who like this wheel, just PM if you have other questions or post them here! :cool:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Tex, I see a thumb nail pic of your car and was hoping there might be more somewhere?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tex, I see a thumb nail pic of your car and was hoping there might be more somewhere?
Yes, indeed there are... I'll maybe do a Texastate's car thread soon once I get a some varied pics.. got a couple right now that are good...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyway,

Still for sale my peeps!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Is this any thicker than the "Round" sline wheel?

Sent telepathically

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is this any thicker than the "Round" sline wheel?

Sent telepathically
Yes, it was thinker... Flat bottom.. Def recommend it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts