Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! 2010 Audi A5 S-Line 2.0T APR Tuned, AWE exhaust, S5 Rear, Audi Care Include

I am selling my BABY! My 2010 Audi A5 2.0T S-Line, 6MT Prestige Package with APR 2.0T Tune, and custom A.W.E. exhaust system with black diamond tips, and S5 rear bumper and valence. I have to have all of my cars VERY customized so they are one of a kind, and this one is no exception.

Audi Care is included with this car, and covers ALL SERVICES through 50,000 miles. :)

Car also has Nitrogen-filled tires since delivery day 1.

The 2010 A5's came with a flat gray grille and front center bumper. I thought this looked awful on a black car, so I had them order me a gloss black grill and front bumper from the 2009 A5, and had it custom installed. The front end now looks sleek, sexy, and very aggressive in all black. Absolutely gorgeous!

The APR custom tune specifically made for the Audi 2.0T brings the car from 211 HP to 234 HP, and up to 333 ft lbs of torque. This is how the car should have come from the factory, and does not void the warrantee in any way. This is by far the best mod I've ever done, and makes the car a TON of fun to drive! SUPER torquey and lots of power!

View more about APR here: Click Here to go to APR Tuning's website

I also had custom installed the A.W.E. Exhaust System with Black Diamond Tips. This system was $1219.00 just for the exhaust, and almost another $1,000 for the S5 Rear bumper and valance, and exhaust hangers needed, not to mention the custom black paint to match the car, and Ice Silver rear S5 valance. This completely transformed the look of the back of the car, and came out incredible. The exhaust gives it a nice deep rumble, but is not loud by any means. Is still a very quiet car, and sounds phenomenal, not "ricey" at all.

View more about the A.W.E. exhaust system here: A.W.E. Audi A5 2.0T Quad Outlet Exhaust here

I also had the MMI modded so the LED's do not turn off when the blinkers are on, and to bypass the DVD player so it plays movies on screen while driving. (for passengers only of course) :)

I custom ordered this car, and have had all services performed at Audi of Melbourne. The car is in INCREDIBLE shape, and has never been in any sort of accident, or had any bodywork or paintwork done besides the new S5 bumper in order to customize the exhaust.

I 100% baby my cars, and am SO sad to see this car go, as it is the most incredible car I have ever had the honor of owning. I am getting engaged, and need to sell this to buy something more practical. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime if you have any questions.

Here is a link to the ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Audi-A5-S-Line-2-0T-APR-Tuned-Custom-exhaust-S5-Rear-/160487639061?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item255dcf0815#ht_1685wt_1151

The car is for sale for $42,500 locally.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts