Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fs: [updated Price] Audi A5 Oem Wheels & Tires ***ready To Ship***

Hello everyone,

I am selling a set of 18” Audi A5 Wheels with Pirelli P6 All Seasons Tires.. No structural damage, no dent, no curb rash, no major visible scratch (other than regular wear). Both the wheels and tires are in like-new condition as can be seen in the pictures. The tires have been driven for 3000 miles. The wheels have been put on my A5 which is always stored inside a garage, away from rain and snow.

Asking price for this package would be $1,000 SHIPPED. Please take into consideration that I have to pay the Paypal fee when handling this transaction. Currently, the item is not mounted, and ready to be shipped.

***What’s included***
1. 4 wheels, 8T0-601-025-M 18” x 8.5” ET29 – MSRP $548.15 each
2. 4 tires, Pirelli P6 four seasons 245/40/18, 93H – 3808 DOT STAMP – MSRP $140 each
3. Audi OEM lugbolts
4. Audi OEM center caps
5. Valve stems for the wheels

Total MSRP price for both wheels and tires: $2,800. I am selling this package for $1,000 including shipping. These items are 100% OEM Audi wheels, not replicas, not cheap imitations. I got it off my 2008 A5 because I have a new set of wheels.

***Terms of Sale***
1. All sales are final and non-refundable.
2. Please ask questions and make sure this wheel/tire size combination fit your vehicle. To the best of my knowledge, the size is 5x112, with a center bore of 66.51. They will certainly fit on the B8 platform (A5, S5, and new A4). However, you need to use a set of centering rings if you want to put this into older Audi models. Please make sure this size will fit your vehicle before buying. I don't guarantee any other fitment other than described above.

***Shipment***
1. Seller only ship to 48 continental United States.
2. No PO BOX, no military address.
3. Shipping and handling time is no more than 1 business day.

If you are really interested in purchasing these separately, here are my prices:

Wheels only, no tires, shipped: $900
Tires only, no wheels, shipped: $250

Many thanks, and please ask questions before you buy. Make sure you buy the right thing for your vehicle as I do not accept return or refund. Note that if you buy separately, I will not be able to offer you free shipping.

Thanks again!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Updated: Tires and wheels ARE mounted. However, the valve stems need to be inserted. They would be shipped in 4 separate boxes. Same price, $1,000 shipped immediately upon receiving payment.

Many thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts