Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Audi A5 Quattro Sport 3.0L Coupe (Meteor Grey)
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi community,
I have looked and looked! Can anyone please point me in the right direction for a pair of gloss black (with black rings) RS style honeycombe fog light surrounds for my "standard bumper" 2009 A5 Quattro. I can find the ones that have the little cross bar on, which look okay, but ideally I'm after the ones without the crossbar. Preferably a UK supplier but if it has to be a Chinese one then so be it. Looking forward to a response soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 Audi A5 Quattro Sport 3.0L Coupe (Meteor Grey)
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi community,
I have looked and looked! Can anyone please point me in the right direction for a pair of gloss black (with black rings) RS style honeycombe fog light surrounds for my "standard bumper" 2009 A5 Quattro. I can find the ones that have the little cross bar on, which look okay, but ideally I'm after the ones without the crossbar. Preferably a UK supplier but if it has to be a Chinese one then so be it. Looking forward to a response soon. Thanks.
Went with the one with the bar afterall.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, First post for a while, I bought 1 fog light surround for my 2013 A5 3.0 sline and was pleasantly surprised at the stealership as it was £27....had an altercation with a sheep at 3 am on a moorland pass:confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts