Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all had the A5 SE TDI for a week and I have just done the first retrofit nice easy and quick cruise control install. What else have other people done that quick and easy?

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
903 Posts
Hello,

-Auto dimming rear view mirror
-034 motorsport transmission mount
-short shifter
-footwell lights / puddle lights
-front splitter/rear boot lip spoiler
-painting brake calipers
-aftermarket intake
-RS grille

Various vcds mods.
Enjoy the forums, loads of mods available through search function!
~Alex

·
Registered
92 Posts
Consider getting Obdeleven or Carista.. The possibilities of tinkering are endless..

Needle sweep.
Dipping mirror.
VIM

Etc.

·
Registered
245 Posts
You could have a look at audi drive select with VCDS - there is a thread on here somewhere, although I'm not sure there is much value if you don't have the hardware installed. As Alex says, interior lighting seems popular. If you have the right lighting module you can integrate new lights that work like factory.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You could have a look at audi drive select with VCDS - there is a thread on here somewhere, although I'm not sure there is much value if you don't have the hardware installed. As Alex says, interior lighting seems popular. If you have the right lighting module you can integrate new lights that work like factory.
I would say without the hardware installed it’s pointless for the Audi drive as it would have no way to physically change anything

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
903 Posts
I have vcds done all the coding tweaks now moving to the retro fit type of stuff
There isn’t much “easy” retrofits. But there’s plenty on this forum if you search for it.

~Alex

·
Registered
471 Posts
HBA- High Beam Assist- one of the best retro-fits, awesome functionality- love it! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone got a link to a guide how to do the auto dimming rear view mirror? Like pins to what plugs as I can only assume Audi didn’t just tuck the loom in the headliner. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts